The Cyfre 3G Wireless Broadband Router (MR-819 or CMR1). The CYFRE Router will work with all EVDO , HSDPA, EDGE devices . Be it USB , Express Card or PCMCIA card . So if you change devices or carriers no need to buy a new Router . The compact size makes very easy to take with you and create your own hotspot . Combine it with one our amplifier kits and you have a Hotspot for multiple computers where you previously could not even get a signal!!!
Product Overview The Cyfre 3G Wireless Broadband Router is a robust broadband router that works with 3G backhaul technologies such as CDMA or GSM and traditional wired backhaul such as ADSL or Cable. The Cyfre 3G Wireless Broadband leverages one 3G broadband modem for multiple user connections to the internet via WiFi 802.11 technology.
- Access: (1)PC card Type II Slot USB port
- Standards: IEEE 802.11b/g IEEE 802.3 IEEE 802.3u
- Wireless Standard: IEEE 802.11b\g Turbo Data Rate: 54, 48, 36, 24, 18, 12, 9, and 6 Mbps per channel, Auto Fall-Back Frequency: 2.4 –2.462 GHz, CCK / OFDM modulation
- Range Coverage: Tx/Rx power 18dbm/Per Cell indoors approx. 35-100 feet; outdoors up to 100-300 feet
- # of Channels: 1-11 for N. America (FCC);1-11 for (DOC) 1-13 Europe (Except and ) (ETSI) 1-14 (TELEC);
- Security: 64-bit and 128-bit WEP Encryption; WPA encryption
- Antenna: Detachable Antenna 1.8dBI
- Firewall: IP Filtering NAT (Network Address Translation) with through MAC Filtering
- Supported WAN type: Static IP, Dynamic IP, PPPoE,PPTP,L2TP, WAN Failover via 3G Connection Scheme: Connect-on-demand, Auto-Disconnect
- NAT function: Class C ;One-to-Many; Max 253 Users; Virtual Server; DMZ Host
- VPN PPTP, L2TP and IPSec Pass Through Config.& Management: Web-Based IE, Navigator browser and SNMP DHCP Server and Client
- Working Environment Temperature: 0~40oC, Humidity 10%~90% non-condensing
- OS supported: Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP; Linux
- Power: Switching 5V